What is Teacherni.com?
TeacherNi.com is an education portal that combines a performance focused revision and test program for ICSE/ISC currently with over 100 years of highly qualified teaching experience in addition to online tutoring for IGCSE/IB and counselling amongst other learning aids for K-12 students.
TeacherNi was started with the vision to create a technology-enabled platform that would help students connect to the best possible education resources. A space that would minimize the constraints of distance, time, money and, lack of access to credible information and maximize the impact of personal interaction. Our objective is to make learning enjoyable, accessible, convenient and innovative.
What is Test Preparation? And how will it help me?
The test preparation for ICSE/ISC will prepare the student for exams in school or for the board exams. Each section below has been prepared keeping in mind the student's utmost need to combine learning, practice and performance. Keep practicing till you get the answers right! Review your answers and solutions according to marking scheme of the board. Enhance your ability to answer questions correctly and SCORE better in the final exam � where it matters the most.
The Test Prep product includes
- Fuel Your Memory � Simplified Study Notes by Experts (Study what matters in a simplified way)
- Warm Up Exercises � Revision questions in form of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Take a Test �12 Tests papers per subject set by Experts.
- Prelim papers and board papers:- Top 5 schools solved prelim papers and past 2 years solved board papers
- Track your Workout � Detailed analysis of your performance with peer comparison through
- Challenge a Friend � Invite a friend to solve the same questions as you so that you know how well prepared you are compared to your competition
- Counsellor � Will help you understand your needs, interpret your current performance and guide you to achieve better scores and results
The subjects included for each board are as follows.
|1. English(Language and Literature)||1. English|
|2. Hindi(Language and Literature)||2. Physics|
|3. Maths||3. Chemistry|
|4. History-Civics||4. Maths|
|5. Geography||5. Accounts|
How is TeacherNi.com test preparation different from other online test preparation?
Our comprehensive set of six sections (Fuel your Memory, Warm up Exercises, Take a Test, Track your Workout, Challenge a Friend, Counselor) ensure that your are well trained to excel in your board exams then period, teacherni test preparations are designed by Experiences Teachers who have taught for atleast 15 years to provide you the most apt study material, with a detailed analysis and performance feedback you can improve in the areas where you need more practice.
How does it work?
- To be able to use our services you need to register with us online at www.teacherni.com and create an account.
- If you want to use the free services, go through the 3 step registration process.
- At every step of registration, you can unlock a section.
- Once you decide the package you want to subscribe, you can make your payment through credit card / Debit card/ Cheque /Electronic Transfer.
- Once your payment has been processed your chosen package will be activated.
- You can have access to the study materials on your smart phones using our mobile app developed for iphone and Android.
How to register at Teacherni.com?
To register with TeacherNi you have to complete a simple 3 step registration process, after you visit www.teacherni.com click on register and follow the instructions.
- Step 1: In this step the user has to fill in their basic details. A verification e-mail will be sent to the registered email id. The user can also register through his Facebook id. On completing the Step 1 the student can unlock �warm up exercises� section and have access to 10 MCQ's for each of the 5 subjects.
- Step 2: In this step the user has to fill in his contact details, and a verification sms will be sent to the registered mobile number. On completing the step 2 the student can unlock �Fuel your memory� section and have access to 1 chapter study notes for each of the 5 subjects.
- Step 3: In this step the user needs to upload his profile picture and fill in his parents details such as parent name, phone, e-mail ID. Parents will receive a separate login to check their child's progress or make payments after completion of step 3 or when student subscribe for a full package. In this step you can unlock �promotional paper� of 10 marks for each subject, the student can send their answer sheet and get it corrected by our ICSE/ISC experts
Can I try the service before purchasing a package?
Yes, at every step of registration, you can get access to our website features before subscribing to the package.
- Step 1 registration:- On completing Step 1 registration you will unlock FREE Warm up Exercises section 10 Multiple Choice Revision Question for each of the 5 Subjects (i.e. 50 MCQs)
- Step 2 registrations: - On completing Step 2 you will unlock FREE Fuel Your Memory section (Simplified Study Notes by Experts) and get access to 1 chapter of study notes for each of the 5 Subjects plus the features available in step 1 registration.
- Step 3 registration :- On completing step 3 you will unlock FREE Take a Test section and get access to 10 mark promotional paper for each of the 5 Subjects plus the features available in step 1 and step 2 registration.
The additional features like � Track Your Workout, Challenge a Friend, Counsellor and any updates or additional features will be accessible only to students who subscribe for the entire package as per Pricing Plans.
What is Warm up Exercise?
To keep you ahead in your preparation for your exams we provide Warm up Exercise section which consists of a set of revision MCQ's to test a student's preparation in the respective subject. The MCQ's provided by TeacherNi.com will supplement for a quick revision.
The MCQ questions are prepared by our Expert tutors who have been teaching ICSE curriculum for the more than 15 years.
- The revision section consists of 1000 MCQ's per subject which is inclusive of all the chapters and topics covered in the ICSE curriculum. The student will have the flexibility to revise any concept in a subject either chapter wise, topic wise or a quick revision(inclusive of all chapters in a subject)
- The student will also have the choice to quickly generate 10 or 50 or 100 questions either chapter wise, topic wise or whole syllabus and revise accordingly.
- Once the student has attended a fixed set of questions, he/she can view the number of correct and incorrect answers. If the attended answer is incorrect, the correct answer will be displayed.
What is Fuel your Memory?
To provide simplified study notes to students and facilitate ease of understanding, we provide Fuel your Memory section where a student can access study notes for all chapters. The study notes are designed by expert tutors who have an in depth subject knowledge. The notes are precise, easily understandable and help a student learn how to present answers in an appropriate way, to score better marks.
- Fuel Your Memory provides the following features
- The students have the opportunity to go through the study notes either topic wise or chapter wise.
- The students can also highlight any important points, add comment and even bookmark certain pages.
- The study notes would be accessible 24*7 in your account until March each year
What are Test Series?
A comprehensive series of 12 tests for each of the 5 subjects designed by ICSE/ISC experts that will help you practice for the board exams, you can get your answer sheet corrected by our expert examiners by uploading a jpeg image of the answer sheet in your account. The test series consists of 3 sections:-
- Test Papers: The test papers have been set by our expert tutors who have 15+ years of experience for each of the 5 subjects in ICSE/ISC.
- The tests series consists of 12 papers.
- The 12 papers consists of nine 40 marks paper to cover each chapters in the syllabus
- The 80 marks paper is a full length paper which covers all the chapters in the syllabus
- Board Papers: - Student will get the access to past 2 years board papers with the solution for each of the 5 subjects for ICSE and ISC
- Prelim Papers: - Student will get access to top 5 schools Prelim papers with the solution and marking scheme
How can I take the tests?
- On Unlocking the Take a Test section you can have access to 12 Test papers for each subject set by Experts
- The test schedule will be visible in your account, on clicking the Take Test you can start taking your test
- The students can also highlight any important points, add comment and even bookmark certain pages.
- After finishing tests, the student has to capture the images of the answer sheets with the help of a mobile camera or a digital camera and submit their answer sheet copy in image (jpeg, gif, png) format. (With minimum resolution of 768*1025)
- Images should be taken within 15 mins and uploaded within 24 hours
- After you submit your answer sheet, you can view the solutions of the test
- You will get your answer sheet corrected within 3 days after submission
Do I have to answer the test online?
No, you have to write the answers on the answersheets and capture the image through your smart phone and upload it in your account. The image should be of 1024*768 resolution and in jpeg, png or gif format.
How do I get my test papers corrected by ICSE/ISC examiners?
- After you finish writing your answers on the answer sheet, you have to capture the images of answer sheets through a mobile camera and upload the captured answer sheet images.
- The image should be of 1024*768resolution and in jpeg,png or gif format.
- Images should be taken within 15 mins and uploaded within 24 hours.
- Once the images are uploaded, hit the submit button and your answer papers will reach our ex-examiners of ICSE and ISC.
- Your result and analysis will be done within 3 days of submission.
Can I get the solution of the MCQ's and Test series?
- For MCQ's the student can view the solution of a question while solving by using the �cheat� option or post solving the entire group of MCQ's the solutions will be displayed in your account.
- The solution of test series will be visible after the student submits the test, the solutions can be viewed by clicking 'Check Solution�
How is a students progress measured?
- At TeacherNi.com, every student's progress is evaluated in terms of number of tests attempted, the knowledge acquired and the time taken to complete the test i.e Accuracy, Effort and Speed
- Analyses are made on the basis of students past performances and the performance of his peers and a TeacherNi rating is given to the student based on all the above mentioned parameters
What are the modes of payment available if I wish to subscribe any Teacherni.com Test series?
- Pay Online by Credit Card/ Debit card/ Net banking
- Subscribe to the package you desire to take, enter your student name/password if you are a registered student of teacherni.com and select the respective payment option.
- Enter your card details or account details on the subsequent page on the payment gateway and submit the details.
- Paying through your credit/debit card and Internet bank account is completely safe at Teacherni.com. The successful payments will be activated immediately.
- You can avail our cheque or cash pick up service.
- You will also receive an e-mail to your registered e-mail id confirming the activation of your package.
How long will my subscribed packages be valid?
- Your paid subscription for the packages is valid till the end of March month.
- (For e.g if you have subscribed for a package on November 4th 2013; then it will be valid till 31st March 2014)
Can I cancel my subscription?
- After subscribing to the package/service you cannot cancel the purchase
- TeacherNi will not provide any refund
- We suggest that prior to making a purchase decision you go through the free content available on the website
I have questions which are not answered on the website. Who do I talk to?
You can speak to our customer service representatives online by clicking onto the live chat option or call us at +91 7666712345, +91-22-23804583/84/86 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org